Jenni used to brag about her praying-mantis hookup history, but over the seasons of “Jersey Shore,” we’ve all seen a more vulnerable, less secure side of the sexy guidette emerge. She’s still got the bitchy girlfriend thing down perfectly, but her actions are more transparent–girl’s got trust issues!
During last week’s episode of “Snooki & JWOWW,” J got confrontational with her man Roger again, which got us thinking about the couple’s rockiest moments from their nearly two-year relationship. The stand-outs:
1. Bachelor party nixed. The argument we witnessed on Episode 2 over some imaginary strippers at Jionni’s far-off bachelor party resulted in Nicole calling her BFF a “psycho bitch for a girlfriend.” Jenni herself admitted it all stems back to an ex that cheated on her, and in our poll asking whether or not she’s loony tunes, 45 percent of you said yes!
2. Babes before bros, yo. The duck phone got a beating during the last season of “Jersey Shore” when Roger (and his old sperm) seemingly ditched his beach date with his girl to hang out with his boys. Ruuuude. Most of you sided with Jenni on this one, obviously.
3. Sandwiches or smushing? We knew Roger was p**sy-whipped when he had to ask permission before joining the other “Shore” casties for a drink and a chicken salad sammy. Her planned smushfest swiftly flew out the window when it was clear her guy was choosing food over sex. Hey, dude needed his protein!
4. Chasing cars with guidos. Jenni didn’t hide her paranoia even back in Season 3 of “Jersey Shore” when Roger first reared his well-built head. While driving a car full of her cast mates, the gang spotted Roger’s vehicle, which oddly dodged the SUV every time they tried to catch up, resulting in a curt voicemail from J. The whole thing certainly looked sketch to us, despite the fact that it turned out Rog was running late for a…hair appointment.
5. Date crashers. When JWOWW and Roger wanted a quiet night out for dinner, the newly coupled-up twosome didn’t realize they would also be eating tacos with all of Roger’s friends. When juicehead after juicehead came by to what-up Roger, Jenni’s new boyfriend played Mr. Nice Guy, taking the time to chat with all of them. We don’t blame Jenni for getting antsy!
+ You originally thought Roger was perfect for JWOWW, but now that you’ve seen the dramz go down, do you think this couple has staying power? Or are they destined to go the way of the late, not-so-great TomKat? Comment!
Dig Remote Control? Follow us on Twitter, like, now.