Big Jerry appears to be in the market for a new nickname. When the “Pauly D Project” pilot was shot over a year ago, our cuddly gentle giant weighed in at a staggering 400 pounds, and now he’s down to 240 (and still going)! As Pauly D summed it up in last week’s season finale, “He lost a whole Justin Bieber!” So, exactly how did the lash-tastic security guard take off the poundage? We reveal some of his secrets…
1. Bring your own grub. Few folks have the discipline to lug their own diet food to a bro-fest, and Jerry proudly showed us he’s one of ‘em. “A grown-ass man bringing a personal-size bag of salad to their boy’s house to have beer and pizza should never happen in life,” Ryan told the camera. Guess what, Ry? IT JUST DID!
2. Take every opportunity to sh-sh-shake it. ‘Cause he’s generally on the job, Jer rarely has a chance to bust a move at the club. So when he broke out the man boobs at a Moroccan restaurant and danced off his dinner, we were more impressed than shocked. Our guy (and his moobs) have some major stamina, be it sweating off calories or rockin’ it at a strip club.
3. Prank your bros. Or be pranked. Having friends who aren’t afraid to bust your balls on the reg can be good for the ol’ gut. Why? Because prank wars often end up in a high-speed chase. Duh.
4. Tend to the sick, drunk girls. While Ryan and Pauly are often seen mackin’ and motorboatin’ after a DJ set, Jerry is busy doing the heavy lifting–for real. This frequently means physically carrying the wobbly, slightly wasted women that are having a rough time making it to their hotel room…or a cab. Such a nice guy, that Jer.
5. Take risks and push yourself. Whether getting shown up by little kids on a mansion-sized trampoline or attempting to scale walls at a military boot camp, Jerry clearly has the willpower and drive to do anything he sets his mind to. Like losing an entire Justin Bieber.
+ Has not-so-big Jerry inspired you to opt for a healthier lifestyle? Comment with your story!
Dig Remote Control? Follow us on Twitter, like, now.