In every episode of "The Pauly D Project," we get a little glimpse of Pauly's sweet, sensitive side, but last week, his inner nice guy was out in full force. The DJ spent some major QT with his biggest fan, 15-year-old leukemia patient Dereck, and our tear ducts went into overdrive.
1. Staying true to his roots. In this bonus scene from the "Project" season premiere, Pauly thanked his boys over dinner for supporting him since day one. Despite being hilariously interrupted by Jerry's awesome moob flash, PD's impromptu speech was heartfelt, humble, and yes, we're kind of seriously very much in love.
2. Romancing his bestie. In this "Jersey Shore" Season 5 bonus scene, Pauly took his bromance with Vinny to a whole 'nother level, surprising Vin with a Smush Room full of rose petals and tubes of Di**alicious. Joke? Sure. A romantic thing to do for your chronically single BFF? Absolutely.
3. Romancing one of us nobodies. Remember the "Win a Date with Pauly D" contest? As famous as he is, PD was ready and willing to get a nice gal primped and tanned, take her to dinner and party it up. We don't see Brad Pitt pulling that ish.
4. Smiling. To (sort of) pull a Justin Bieber, "You smile, we smile." PD's mega-watt grin lights up a room, and it's clearly worthy of its own spot on the ol' "Nice Guy" list. Doesn't hurt that homeboy's practically always happy.
5. Offering to DJ for free. Sooo, it was for Kim Kardashian, who could prob afford the $40,000 (PD's going rate at the time), but we still called the "Nice Guy" popo when Pauly brought his mix-master swagger to her NYC clothing store pro bono.
6. Honoring 9/11. On the 10-year anniversary of the WTC attacks, PD took time out to contribute to a PSA encouraging Americans to pay tribute to those lives we lost on September 11, 2001.
7. Allowing Christina Applegate to cop a feel. This kind of thing never happens. When the actress longed to touch PD's trademark blowout on "The Tonight Show," Pauly was happy to oblige. 'Tina, do you have any clue how lucky you are?!
+ Yeah, yeah. We know we're leaving out a buttload of Pauly's "Nice Guy" moments--there are so many! Comment with your own faves, mmm'kay?
Dig Remote Control? Follow us on Twitter, like, now.